Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DIY

As you all know I'm on a wardrobe detox.
This doesn't mean I can't be inspired by others and make my own clothes from items I have at home already.
I'm so excited to start this project I found on another blog!!!  (http://barkatt-barbro.blogspot.com/2011/01/tutorial-high-waisted-knit-shorts.html)
These knitted shorts are going to be one of my favorites this winter.
I'll post up photos once they are completed.








































(Pictures from barkatt-barbro.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. i am about to make a pair as well! but quick question?... how do i make the holes for the legs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. If your knitting these on straight needles you need to sew the 2 edges together to make a tube. lay the tube flat and making sure the seam is in the middle. Sew this from the bottom up about 4cms.

    ReplyDelete