Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2nd Month

Wow. I can't believe its been 2 months since I have last bought something for my wardrobe! Where has the time gone? (I know that's very cliched but seriously its all been a bit of a blur).
I have definitely found I am using more of the clothes that I own because I'm actually taking the time to look through more of it. Not being lazy and going for the newest item in there. I think that's the key (for me anyway). 
I decided to upload a picture of my work whiteboard. People at work still have their bets up! At least some people have faith in me. 
Sorry for the lack of post recently. I live on my own and have found it a bit difficult to take photos of my outfits. There are only so many shots taken in the mirror I can use.
I have a camera tripod coming very soon so that should solve the problem. Don't worry it was only a few dollars so won't break the budget. xoxo

P.S
Go the Blues!!


No comments:

Post a Comment