Sunday, May 8, 2011

Window Shopping

First of all, Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely mums out there!
I picked up my my this morning and we had a lovely day filled with yum cha, hot chocolate, cake and of course window shopping.
First stop was Chinatown (where else?) for yum cha where we relaxed with too many dumplings and lots of piping hot chinese tea. 
We took our time making our way up to Pitt St Mall. Drooling over all the Designer goods at Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Chanel (Always nice to dream)
Then to the best place for hot chocolate in Sydney. Where else but the Lindt Cafe at Martin Place. I can definatley recommend the Chocolate and Caramel Piore. There is nothing better than their Dark Hot Chocolate. My mum and I left the cafe feeling very satisfied.
I don't think I could think of a nicer way to spend Mothers Day. I hope you all spoilt your own mums.

Just wanted to also wish my godson Dante Happy 11th Birthday. Hope you guys killed it on the soccer field today !!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment