Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Detox

Hello. Hi. How are you?
I've never been very good at introductions so this will be short and hopefully sweet.
My name is Karen and I'm from Sydney Australia.
Like many females I love fashion but I have decided to say no to buying any new items for my wardrobe for a year.
I have been inspired by the super catchy tune, Price Tag by Jesse J. Love this song and its message to just slow down and think about what we are doing.
I'm aiming to update this post daily with my outfit of the day and anything that inspires me. First pics tomorrow
Please feel free to join me in my detox. I would love the support (I'm going to need it)
I'm off to go shopping in my wardrobe.

Some pics of my current wardrobe below (I know I have way too much)















No comments:

Post a Comment